Rural City of Murray Bridge Weekly Works Schedule
During the COVID 19 outbreak the Rural City of Murray Bridge continues to carry out an extensive range of infrastructure works.
Next week the following works are scheduled:
- A new picnic shelter is going in at Swanport Reserve.
- A spoon drain is being built on Willow Avenue to improve stormwater management.
- Road surfaces will be sealed on Elizabeth Street and Pope Road.
- The well-used concrete footpath on Adelaide Road, between Duttons Mitsubishi & Hyundai and Murray Bridge Day and Night Surgery, is being replaced
- A new 2.5 metre wide shared use footpath is being built on Hindmarsh Road, between Homburg Drive and Fraser Avenue.
- Preparation is underway for the installation of a new public toilet at the Adelaide Road Cemetery.
- Improvements are being made to the carpark at Monarto Clay Target Club Inc.
- Bollards are being installed at Jubilee Park.
- Earthworks for stages 5 & 6 of the Adelaide Road Linear Park project are underway.
- SA Infrastructure and Transport will be conducting a survey on the Bridge Street road bridge, to check deck levels in the water table, from 9am to 4pm on Wednesday 18 November - please follow traffic management directions.
Weather may delay any scheduled works.
The Rural City of Murray Bridge thanks you for your patience and cooperation while construction and maintenance works are being undertaken.