Rural City of Murray Bridge Weekly Works Schedule
During the COVID 19 outbreak the Rural City of Murray Bridge continues to carry out an extensive range of infrastructure works.
Next week the following works are scheduled:
- Thiele and Long Island Reserve toilet facilities demolition preparations
- New toilet facility construction at Woodlane Reserve continues
- Construction of a new dual lane boat ramp and floating Pontoon will replace the existing single lane boat ramp at Avoca Dell Reserve. The boat ramp will be similar to the recently completed Thiele and Bakers Reserve boat ramps.
- The Avoca Dell Reserve Boat Ramp will be closed until mid-July 2020 to accommodate works.
- Stormwater construction continues in the verge of Thule Drive and Mitchell Avenue - speed restrictions are in place.
- Bondleigh Road will be closed as construction continues on a new Ford Crossing at Mitchell Gully Creek, Rockleigh. The road will be closed at various times between the Critchley and Rockleigh Road intersections, with access for local residents and emergency vehicles only. The project is expected to be complete by to Friday 17 July 2020.
Weather may delay any scheduled works.
The Rural City of Murray Bridge thanks you for your patience and cooperation while construction and maintenance works are being undertaken.