Rural City of Murray Bridge Weekly Works Schedule
During the COVID 19 outbreak the Rural City of Murray Bridge continues to carry out an extensive range of infrastructure works.
Next week the following works are scheduled:
- Thiele Reserve public toilet demolition works continue in readiness for a new toilet facility - temporary portable toilets available for use.
- Final touches are being made to the construction of a new toilet facility at Long Island Reserve - temporary portable toilets available for use.
- Stage 5 and 6 initial works for the Adelaide Road Linear Park project are underway .
- Kerbing on Willow Avenue will be replaced between Wattle and Alma Avenues.
- Stormwater work on Elizabeth Street continues
Weather may delay any scheduled works.
The Rural City of Murray Bridge thanks you for your patience and cooperation while construction and maintenance works are being undertaken.