What is Development Approval?
Development approval is required for:
- New buildings and structures
- Alterations to existing buildings and structures
- Changes to how a building or structure is used
- Demolition of existing buildings and structures
- Land division or boundary realignment
- Modifications or painting to a State Heritage Place
A Development Approval is a legal document that allows you to undertake a development. Development Approvals specify the conditions and other details that the development must comply with.
Development approval can be made up of one or more types of Consents including:
- Development Plan Consent
- Land Division Consent
- Building Rules Consent
A duty planner is available to assist you with any queries during business hours.
08 8539 1414