Enrolling to vote
The voter's roll for council elections consists of two components – the House of Assembly (State) roll (for Hammond), and the Council Supplementary Roll.
If you are on the House of Assembly roll for Hammond you will automatically receive a voting pack mailed to your registered address.
If you have moved house or changed your name, you need to complete a new enrollment form, available at your local Post Office or Electoral Commission of SA by clicking here enrol for council elections.
If you are not enrolled on the House of Assembly roll you may be eligible to register on the council supplementary roll if:
- You have been resident at your current address for one month and are not on the State Electoral Roll
- You are a sole owner/occupier of rateable property
- You are NOT an Australian Citizen but you have been a resident at your current address for one month
- You are a landlord for rateable property
- You are an organisation/business owner or occupier of rateable property
- You are a group of owners or occupiers of rateable property
If you meet any of the above criteria you are encouraged to complete an enrollment form for Council's Supplementary Roll.
If you have any questions regarding your voting entitlement please contact a Finance Officer on 8539 1100 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions regarding the election process please contact Executive Officer, Ros Kruger on 8539 1407 or email@example.com