Registered Nurse – Lerwin Residential Aged Care
Permanent Part-time positions
$35.00 - $48.00 per hour (dependant on experience) + super.
Relocation assistance will be considered for successful applicants.
Lerwin is 80 bed residential aged care facility owned and operated by the Rural City of Murray Bridge that has been serving the local community and surrounding areas for nearly 40 years.
We are currently recruiting Registered Nurses to join our passionate and committed team.
As a Registered Nurse you will provide person-centred care to your residents, ensuring a safe environment within the facility and applying your clinical skills to improving their quality of life through activities that include:
- Assess, plan and implement client care within your scope
- Consider physical, social and psychological requirements
- Create and update care plans to reflect developing needs
- Ensure clinical quality compliance standards are met
- Work collaboratively with other multi-disciplinary team members
We encourage our team to be creative and enjoy themselves while contributing to our success.
Successful applicants will demonstrate:
- Excellent communication and clinical problem-solving skills
- Confidence in managing your time effectively, including an ability to work autonomously.
- General nursing experience, post-registration
And will be able to provide evidence of:
- Full, unrestricted AHPRA registration and unlimited work entitlements
- NDIS Workers Screening Clearance or willingness to obtain
- SAPOL or Australian Federal Police Criminal History Check
- Covid Vaccination (min 3)
- Seasonal Influenza
The Lerwin Team are committed to providing high quality, safe care and positive outcomes for residents and their families through professional, evidence-based practices and creating a professional, safe and fun work environment.
Lerwin Residential Care is committed to gender equality.
We are dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability and age.
Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community, and we strongly encourage applications from the Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander community.
A detailed position description for the above position can be obtained here
How to Apply?
All applications must be submitted via Seek by submitting:
- An up to date Resume - including the contact details for three (3) Professional Referees, and a
- Cover Letter (2 pages maximum)
Previous Applicants will not be considered.
For more information please contact: Anthony Heslop, Manager Lerwin on (08) 8539 1459.