The Rural City of Murray Bridge response to COVID-19 (Coronavirus) has been and will continue to be informed by advice from Federal and State Government Agencies and the expert advice of relevant peak bodies including the LGA, Local Government Risk Services and Aged & Community Services Australia.
For the latest information please refer to https://www.murraybridge.sa.gov.au/council/latest-news/covid-19-coronavirus-community-update
Visitor Information Centre
Drop in and get advice, maps and ideas or book your next adventure or overnight stay.
The Murray Bridge Visitor Information Centre is a fully accredited Visitor Information Centre staffed by knowledgeable locals who are passionate about the Murraylands and in particular, Murray Bridge.
The Visitor Information Centre is open seven days a week with the exception of Good Friday and Christmas Day. The Centre will now be open from Monday to Friday 10.00am to 4.00pm, and on Weekends and Public Holidays from 11.00am to 2.00pm.
COVID19: CHANGES TO THE MURRAY BRIDGE VISITOR INFORMATION CENTRE ACCESS HOURS AND ARRANGEMENTS.
Conditions apply to ensure the safety of our patrons and staff.
Visitors should not enter if they:
- exhibit any symptoms indicative of COVID-19
- have any known contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19
The number of people on site will be limited to 1 person per 4 square metres, with a maximum of 6 patrons on site at any one time (excluding staff).
Please adhere to COVID-19 social distancing requirements (1.5 metres rule).
Visitors are to use the hand sanitiser provided before entering the Centre, and to maintain good hygiene.
Please refrain from handling any items if not purchasing.
We are accepting cashless payments only.
Records will be kept of all attendees at the site should future contact tracing be required.
A cleaning regime will be introduced to ensure frequent environmental disinfection cleaning of the premises.
Provision of information on
- Local accommodation options
- Local Attractions and Events
Booking service for
- Captain Proud Paddle Boat River Cruise Bookings
- Monarto Zoo Tickets
- Kangaroo Island Sealink Bookings
- National Park Passes
- Premier Stateliner and Firefly Bus Tickets
We also offer
- Regional produce, gifts and souvenirs
- Maps and walking trails for purchase
- Wi-Fi and photocopying services
- Wheelchair and mobility impaired friendly
- Public toilets including disabled toilets
- Disabled car parking
- Electric vehicle charge station
- Mobile charging facilities
Located at: 3 South Terrace, Murray Bridge SA 5253
Postal Address: PO Box 421, Murray Bridge SA 5253
Phone: 08 8539 1142
Free-call: 1800 442 784
ABN: 90 501 266 817