Visitor Information Centre
Drop in and get advice, maps and ideas or book your next adventure or overnight stay.
The Murray Bridge Visitor Information Centre is a fully accredited Visitor Information Centre staffed by knowledgeable locals who are passionate about the Murraylands and in particular, Murray Bridge.
The Visitor Information Centre is open seven days a week with the exception of Good Friday and Christmas Day.
Council continues to review the delivery of services from this premises. From 6pm on 25 March 2020, this site is closed to the public until further notice.
Provision of information on
- Local accommodation options
- Local Attractions and Events
Booking service for
- Captain Proud Paddle Boat River Cruise Bookings
- Monarto Zoo Tickets
- Kangaroo Island Sealink Bookings
- National Park Passes
- Premier Stateliner and Firefly Bus Tickets
We also offer
- Regional produce, gifts and souvenirs
- Maps and walking trails for purchase
- Wi-Fi and photocopying services
- Wheelchair and mobility impaired friendly
- Public toilets including disabled toilets
- Disabled car parking
- Electric vehicle charge station
- Mobile charging facilities
Located at: 3 South Terrace, Murray Bridge SA 5253
Postal Address: PO Box 421, Murray Bridge SA 5253
Phone: 08 8539 1142
Free-call: 1800 442 784
ABN: 90 501 266 817