The Rural City of Murray Bridge is located 80 kilometres from Adelaide with a population of approx. 22,000 people. Located in the picturesque Murraylands Region of South Australia, the council area spans some 1832 km2 stretching from the Mid Murray to the north, Alexandrina to the south, Karoonda to the east and Mount Barker to the West. The area provides an idyllic lifestyle location to live with attractions such as the Monarto Zoo, Sturt Reserve, and many conservation parks, or it is an easy commute from Adelaide and the surrounding districts.
Reporting to the General Manager Assets and Infrastructure, the Manager City Infrastructure is responsible for the effective leadership and management of the City Infrastructure team to achieve the efficient and timely delivery of services to internal and external customers.
- Fantastic leadership opportunity
- Showcase your leadership and infrastructure management skills
- 5 year fixed term contract
The Manager City Infrastructure is also responsible for planning and the delivery of the Capital Enhancement Renewal and Maintenance Programs annually.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Development, review, and delivery of the capital programs,
- Management of infrastructure budgets to ensure effective delivery of services,
- Design and delivery of Business Unit Plans and Programs,
- Day to day operations and team leadership,
- Development of team culture and continuous improvement aligned to Council's long-term vision,
- Relationship management with key stakeholders, both internally and externally.
To be successful in this diverse role, you will have:
- Qualifications in Business Management, Civil Engineering, or similar discipline,
- Experience of designing, managing, and delivering projects and programs,
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to confidently engage within all levels of business,
- Experience of leading and developing a diverse team with broad skillsets,
- Previous experience within Local Government would be well received.
For more details and to apply, please visit https://www.mcarthur.com.au/job-search/?advertId=9982 quoting job ref 143317, or for a confidential discussion please contact Paul Coyle on (08) 8100 7000.
Applications close 9am Monday 21st June 2021.